Baked for your guests, or as a treat for yourself, these gluten free toblerone cookies will always impress!
150g Milk or White Toblerone
75g softened butter
75g soft dark brown sugar
1 beaten egg
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 tbsp milk
A little extra Flour Mix for dusting
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Break Toblerone into individual sections and then cut into small chunks. Set aside ¼ of the chunks for the topping.
2. Cream butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy, gradually beat in the egg, Flour Mix and cocoa powder followed by the chopped Toblerone (3/4). Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the milk and beat into the creamed mixture.
3. Pre-heat oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4
4. Bring mixture together by hand. Turn out onto a surface dusted with flour mix. Shape into a sausage, cut down the middle and then divide each section into 8, making 16 in total. Roll each section into a round.
5. Place a sheet of baking parchment onto a cooking tray, place approximately 8 rounds per cooking tray, flatten each lightly with the palm of the hand. Sprinkle with the reserved chunks of Toblerone. Bake until just firm to the touch. Leave to harden and crisp before transferring to a cooling tray.