|Per 100g||Per Serve|
|Saturated Fat (g)||2.0||1.0|
425ml meat stock or a combination of water from the vegetables and meat juices and giblet stock if made
1 tbsp meat fat, poured or skimmed off the meat juices
Salt and pepper to taste
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Remove the meat or bird from the roasting tin and allow to rest before carving. Drain the meat juices from the roasting pan into a bowl or jug and allow to cool slightly.
2. Skim-off any of the meat fat from the meat stock and juices.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the flour mix and 125ml of the stock/juices.
4. Place remaining stock and meat fat in pan and bring to boil, gradually whisk in blended flour mix and heat through.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes, add seasoning to taste. If too thick add more stock or a drizzle of wine.
6. Serve immediately.