|Per 100g||Per Serve|
1/4 tsp caster sugar
2 medium eggs, beaten
250ml double cream, whipped
110g gluten free plain chocolate, melted*
*Refer to Coeliac UK directory
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
2. Sift the flour mix and sugar into a bowl.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add water and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and quickly add the combined flour mix and sugar into the water.
4. Beat vigorously to form a soft dough, using a wooden spoon or electric beaters. Gradually beat in eggs to form a soft shiny paste.
5. Spoon the paste into a piping bag fitted with plain 1cm nozzle or a disposable piping bag with the tip snipped off.
6. Pipe 7.5cm lengths onto greased baking trays.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
8. Reduce heat to 180°C/160°C/Gas Mark 4 for a further 15 minutes, until éclairs are well risen and golden.
9. Remove from oven, but leave the oven on and make a small slit in the side of each éclair.
10. Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
11. Cool on wire rack.
12. When cold slit each éclair along one side, top with melted chocolate and fill with whipped cream.