A take on the classic macaroni classic, this bake is filled with lots of bubbly goodness.
1 whole cauliflower
2 garlic cloves (crushed)
500ml whole milk
1 tsp gluten free mustard*
5 slices prosciutto ham
salt & pepper
*Refer to Coeliac UK directory
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Add pasta and cauliflower to boiling water and cook for 12-14 minutes.
2. On a medium heat, melt the butter, mustard, garlic and seasoning together before stirring in the flour mix to create a paste.
3. Whisk the milk into the paste and stir constantly until the sauce thickens.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese.
5. Drain the pasta and cauliflower before stirring into the cheese mixture and transferring to an ovenproof dish.
6. Top with breadcrumbs and chopped prosciutto before baking on 180?C for 20 minutes.