The perfect combination of salmon, broccoli and cream cheese to create a healthy dinner.
50g sugarsnap peas
2 salmon fillets
1 tsp olive oil
4 spring onions
270g light soft cheese with chives
milk (to loosen)
salt and pepper
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Add the pasta to a pan of boiling water and cook for 16-18 minutes, adding broccoli and sugarsnap peas half way through.
2. Meanwhile, add olive oil to a frying pan and add the salmon and spring onions.
3. Cook the salmon for 2-3 minutes on each side (or until pink and flaky). Stir in the soft cheese and seasoning, add a splash of milk to loosen.
4. Drain the pasta, broccoli and peas before adding this to the Philadelphia sauce, stir until all the pasta is coated.
5. Add black pepper to taste before serving.