A fresh, tasty gluten free spaghetti dish with delicious flavours. Great for a dinner party with friends or simply for a tasty treat mid week!
|Per 100g||Per Serve|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.4||1.5|
5 slices of pancetta cut into thin strips
½ tsp of chopped garlic
½ tsp of chilli flakes
2 lb of fresh mussels, washed and de-bearded
50ml of white wine
10-15g of chopped fresh basil
5-10g of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
2 tsp olive oil
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Cook and drain the pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Heat a deep pan until hot and fry the pancetta in a little olive oil until golden brown.
3. Add garlic and chilli flakes and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add the mussels and wine and reduce the heat.
5. Cover and cook until all the mussel shells have opened, approx 5-6 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and add the cooked spaghetti.
7. Mix everything together with chopped basil and parsley.
8. Season to taste and serve in pasta bowls.