Get at taste of the Mediterranean with this tomato, feta and walnut bake.
100g sundried tomatoes (chopped)
1 red onion (sliced)
150g passata with basil
6 tbsp red pesto
100g feta (crumbled)
100g walnuts (crushed)
Food Processor to create breadcrumbs
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Add pasta to boiling water and cook for 16-18 minutes.
2. Saute the red onion, sundried tomatoes and 50g walnuts until the onion becomes brown and stir in the red pesto and passata.
3. Once cooked, mix the drained pasta into the red pesto mix and transfer into an ovenproof dish.
4. Top with breadcrumbs, crumbled feta and remaining crushed walnuts.
5. Place under the grill and brown for 5-10 minutes.