115g asparagus, cut into short lengths
25g sun ripened tomatoes cut into small pieces
225g chicken breasts, cut into strips
200ml creme fraiche
4 tbsp milk
1tsp lemon zest
Basil, for garnish
25g Parmesan cheese, grated
black pepper, freshly ground
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Cook the pasta as per pack instructions.
2. At the same time cook the asparagus in a little lightly salted water for 4 - 5 minutes, drain.
3. Pan-fry the chicken breast strips for 4 - 5 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sun ripe tomatoes, then stir in the crème
fraîche, milk, ½ the lemon zest, and seasoning. Heat gently, stirring for about 3 minutes.
5. Drain pasta and rinse through with boiling water.
6. Combine asparagus, pasta, and crème fraîche mixture together, add the pan-fried chicken breast strips.
7. Reheat for a few moments, then, divide between 4 warmed plates.
8. Sprinkle over Parmesan cheese and the remaining lemon zest, garnish with basil.