A quick yet luxurious dish, the perfect midweek pick me up for all the family.
120g shiitake mushrooms
200g button mushrooms (sliced)
2 garlic cloves (crushed)
1 red onion (sliced)
3 tbsp parmesan
white wine (to taste)
200ml whipping cream
1 tbsp fresh parsley
1 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp chives
salt and pepper
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Add the pasta to boiling water and cook for 12-14 minutes.
2. Melt the butter over a medium heat and add the garlic, red onion and mushrooms. Allow these to saute until they become brown.
3. Once the mushrooms are ready, add the double cream, parmesan, splash of white wine and seasoning.
4. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring occasionally until it becomes thick.
5. Once the sauce has thickened, drain the pasta and assemble.
6. Scatter with fresh herbs, salt and pepper.