Spicy chorizo and mushrooms give new flavours to this tomato-based pasta recipe.
|Per 100g||Per Serve|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.1||4.6|
225g-250g gluten free chorizo*
150g mushrooms, mini portobello or chestnut
2 cloves garlic
1 red onion
50ml of white wine
500g jar of tomato passata
50g parmesan cheese
1 handful of chopped basil
2 tsp olive oil
*Refer to Coeliac UK directory
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Cook and drain the pasta according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Skin and dice the chorizo sausage.
3. Chop the mushrooms, crush the 2 garlic cloves, and slice the red onion.
4. Cook the chorizo sausage, mushroom, garlic and red onion in a pan using a little olive oil. Add the white wine when all four ingredients have been added to the pan.
5. Add the passata sauce and heat until warmed through.
6. Add a handful of chopped basil.
7. Once warm, add to the pasta and when on the plate sprinkle with parmesan cheese.