|Per 100g||Per Serve|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.6||7.2|
1 avocado, peeled, de-stoned and cubed
200g cooked chicken breast, sliced
1 tbsp fresh torn basil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 lemon - whole lemon zest and ½ the juice
100ml Greek yogurt
25g pine nuts, dry fried
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on pack.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the avocado with the lemon zest and juice.
3. Drain pasta and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
4. Combine avocado, chicken, pasta and yogurt, adding the pine nuts and torn basil.
5. Serve topped with freshly ground black pepper.