A great party show stopper that not only looks good but tastes delicious!
4 large eggs separated
3 tbsp water
125g cheddar cheese grated
4 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
Salt and pepper
250g smoked haddock fillets cooked skinned and flaked
1 hard boiled egg
1 tbsp of chopped parsley
30 x 20cm swiss roulade tin
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Beat 75g of mix together with the egg yolks (place white in a separate bowl) and water until smooth
2. Stir in cheddar cheese, and 1/2 the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture
4. Spread evenly into a lined and greased 30x20cm swiss roll tin
5. Bake in a moderate oven for 12-15 minutes at 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
6. Meanwhile melt the butter in the milk, add remaining 25g mix and cook for 1 minute
7. Season with salt and pepper, fold in haddock, chopped egg and parsley
8. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese over large piece of greaseproof paper
9. Turn out roulade onto greaseproof paper, spread filling over the surface and roll up from shortest side.
10. Serve immediately