These Chinese pancakes are easy to make and are great for dinner parties!
1 tsp. xanthan gum
1 tsp. salt
150ml boiling water to asked
15ml sesame oil
A small amount of Flour Mix for dusting
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the mix, xanthan gum and salt together.
2. Combine half the mix with the boiling water, add the sesame oil and mix to a paste. Leave the mix to stand for at least 3 minutes before adding the remaining mix.
3. Using a wooden spoon bring together to form a sticky ball of dough.
4. On a board knead floured with Mix the dough and divide into 10-12 equal balls.
5. Using the cling film technique roll the pieces out very thinly between two pieces of dusted cling film. Using a tea plate placed upside down cut out circles.
6. Place the circles on parchment/cling-film dusted with mix.
7. Using a hot frying pan, dry fry the circles for 10 seconds on each side, remove and leave to cool.