American style pancakes using buttermilk to give a sweet, creamy batter. Perfect with your favourite toppings.
1 medium egg
1 tbsp vegetable oil
½ tsp gluten free baking powder
Blueberry, Vanilla Cream and Maple Syrup Filling (For Pancakes)
150g of fresh blueberries
100g of whipped double cream
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1 tsp caster sugar
2 tbsp maple syrup
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
To make the pancake batter:
1. Add the egg and 300ml of buttermilk to the flour mix and baking powder and whisk to a smooth batter.
2. Heat a non- stick frying pan with a little oil.
3. Drop 2 tbsp pancake batter onto the hot pan (continuing until you have cooked all of the pancakes).
4. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
5. Keep warm under a folded tea towel or a cooling rack.
Serve with vanilla cream, blueberry and maple syrup filling.
To make Blueberry, Vanilla Cream and Maple Syrup Filling: (For Pancakes)
1. Mix all the ingredients except the maple syrup in a large bowl until you have a creamy texture.
2. Add to pancakes.
3. Drizzle with the maple syrup.