2 chicken breasts
1 large egg
150g sour cream
50g gluten free sweet chilli sauce
Salt and pepper
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Create your breadcrumbs by blending 4-5 slices of the Glutafin loaf.
2. Slice the 2 chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the mix, eggs and breadcrumbs in three separate bowls.
4. Pre-heat your pan with the oil.
5. Roll the chicken so it is coated, first mix, then in the egg and finally bread crumbs.
6. Cook in shallow hot oil until golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
7. Serve with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream.