If you or someone you love has been recently diagnosed with coeliac disease, you could be eligible to receive gluten free foods on prescription. Simply select your country of residence, and, if you live in England, fill in your postcode to check if your area is prescribing.
Your country is prescribing gluten free foods*. Request your Glutafin Taster Box by clicking the button below to sign up.
* Please note: local policies are constantly updated, and issuing a prescription is at the discretion of your GP.
You’ve heard of Brownies….but have you tried Blondies? Known for their use of white chocolate, the pairing with cranberries is oh so delicious!
165g Diced butter
250g Glutafin Gluten Free Select Multipurpose Fibre Mix
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
¼ tsp xanthan gum
½ tsp salt
225g light brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
150g white chocolate chopped into cubes + 50g extra for drizzle
50g Dried Cranberries
1. Melt the butter in a pan over a low-medium heat. Using a spoon, swirl to help it melt. Cook until it goes brown and starts to smell nutty. Then tip into a bowl to cool
2. Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C/Gas 4 and grease a square 20cm baking tin. Line the base with baking paper.
3. Sift together the mix, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt in a large bowl.
4. Stir the sugar into the cool butter and then stir in the eggs.
5. Fold all the wet ingredients into the dry mix and then mix in the white chocolate and cranberries until just combined.
6. Pour into the tin and bake for 22-24 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
7. Cut into triangles.
8. Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the cooked blondies.