If you or someone you love has been recently diagnosed with coeliac disease, you could be eligible to receive gluten free foods on prescription. Simply select your country of residence, and, if you live in England, fill in your postcode to check if your area is prescribing.
Your country is prescribing gluten free foods*. Request your Glutafin Taster Box by clicking the button below to sign up.
* Please note: local policies are constantly updated, and issuing a prescription is at the discretion of your GP.
Get the little ones involved with making these oh so cute gluten free and dairy free Snowman Cupcakes! Also suitable for vegans, if vegan marshmallows are sourced.
275g Glutafin Gluten Free Multipurpose Fibre Mix
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
225g caster sugar
200ml sunflower oil
200ml sweetened soya milk
1 tsp orange extract (or you can use vanilla)
400g Icing Sugar
150g Dairy free butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
Gluten Free Chocolate decorations (Buttons)
Dairy Free Dark Chocolate in shards (arms)
Black Icing Pen (eyes)
Orange Ready to roll icing (noses)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°/Gas 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cupcake cases.
2. Combine the flour mix, gluten free baking powder and sugar together in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the sunflower oil, soya milk and vanilla. Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3. Spoon the batter into the cupcake cakes and bake for 18–20 minutes, or until well risen and firm to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin for at least 1 hour before icing.
1. Sift the icing sugar into a large bowl and add the dairy-free butter and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
2. Spoon into a large piping bag fitted with a plain nozzle and pipe a swirl on top. Smooth out to make a snowy effect. Add the chocolate shards for arms, a couple of buttons, eyes, mouth and a carrot nose. Leave to set for 30–60 minutes in the fridge before serving.