If you or someone you love has been recently diagnosed with coeliac disease, you could be eligible to receive gluten free foods on prescription. Simply select your country of residence, and, if you live in England, fill in your postcode to check if your area is prescribing.
Your country is prescribing gluten free foods*. Request your Glutafin Taster Box by clicking the button below to sign up.
* Please note: local policies are constantly updated, and issuing a prescription is at the discretion of your GP.
Whether you like them with whipped cream, a dollop of ice cream, or simply on their own, these Brownies are utterly delicious.
110g Glutafin Gluten Free Select Multipurpose White Mix
4 medium size eggs
150g caster sugar
1x 397g can of condensed milk
200g 70% cocoa solids dark chocolate
25g cocoa powder
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
75g ground almonds
65g chopped walnuts
*Please note: this recipe can also be made with the Glutafin Gluten Free Multipurpose White Mix
1. Preheat oven to 170°/150°C Fan/Gas Mark 3
2. Line a 22cm x 32cm shallow ovenproof baking tray with baking parchment.
3. Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, when melted leave for 2 minutes and then stir well.
4. Whisk the eggs and sugar together (using an electric mixer if you have one) for a full 3 minutes until pale, thickened and full of air bubbles.
5. Add remaining ingredients, except for the walnuts, along with the melted chocolate mixture and whisk briefly until just combined.
6. Spoon the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a preheated oven until the mix loses its glossy appearance and starts to crack on the surface. The ultimate brownie should be crumbly on the outside but still moist in the centre; check progress after 35 minutes.
7. Leave to cool on a cooling tray but keep in the tin until completely cold. Cut into squares and store in an airtight tin for up to 5 days.