This deliciously moist Lemon Drizzle cake has a generous drizzle of lemon sauce to make it extra tempting.
1 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder
1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
2 medium eggs
250g lemon curd
50g butter (softened)
50g caster sugar
2 lemons (finely grated zest and juice of)
110g caster sugar
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Pre-heat oven to 170°C/ 150°C / Gas mark 3
2. Whisk cake ingredients together to make a smooth cake batter. Spoon into a well greased 2lb loaf tin lined with a strip of baking parchment paper.
3. Cook until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
4. Combine drizzle ingredients together and slowly spoon onto cake, allowing juices to be absorbed.
5. Allow to cool in tin before turning out onto a cooling tray.