If you or someone you love has been recently diagnosed with coeliac disease, you could be eligible to receive gluten free foods on prescription. Simply select your country of residence, and, if you live in England, fill in your postcode to check if your area is prescribing.
Your country is prescribing gluten free foods*. Request your Glutafin Taster Box by clicking the button below to sign up.
* Please note: local policies are constantly updated, and issuing a prescription is at the discretion of your GP.
Try this delicious twist on the classic, with sweet apricot jam, perfect for any special occasion.
110g Glutafin Gluten Free Select Multipurpose White Mix
110g caster sugar
3 large eggs
2 tsp cold water
An extra 40g caster sugar for dusting
85g softened butter
200g icing sugar
1 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
175g apricot jam, sieved
Swiss roll tin
1. Line a Swiss roll tin with baking parchment.
2. Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/180°C fan
3. Whisk together eggs and 110g sugar until pale and thick, adding in the water about halfway through.
4. Fold in the Flour Mix.
5. Put into a prepared tin and bake near top of oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
6. Turn out on to baking parchment thickly dusted with 40g caster sugar, trim edges and roll with paper inside, leave to cool.
7. Make filling – cream together butter, icing sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Unroll cooled cake and spread with the butter cream and apricot jam.