1 Hours 55 - minutes
1 Large 2lb Loaf
This gluten free bread machine loaf recipe provides the ultimate farmhouse-style loaf.
350ml tepid water (1/3 just boiled, 2/3 cold = tepid)
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tsp dried yeast enclosed with mix
1/2 tsp caster sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp dried skimmed milk powder
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Place the water, oil, mix, yeast, sugar, salt and skimmed milk powder into the bread machine in this order.
2. Press the Select button for the Basic programme.
3. Press the Option button once for the Basic Bake Rapid option to give a 1 hour, 55 minutes cycle.
4. The crust setting is automatically set for Medium Crust.
5. Press the Start button.
6. After 5 minutes open the lid and scrape around the edges of the bread pan to incorporate any loose Mix.
7. When the programme cycle has finished, remove bread from the bread pan and leave to cool before cutting. Store in a sealed container and eat within 4 days.