These delicious gluten free wraps are very versatile, try them today!
175ml boiling water
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp dried yeast (from sachet in Flour Mix)
½ tsp xanthan gum
¼ tsp salt
A small amount of Flour Mix for dusting.
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Place the mix into a medium bowl, pour over the boiling water.
2. Add the oil and mix to a paste. Leave for 2 - 3 minutes before adding the remaining ingredients. Stir with a fork and then by hand bring together to form a ball of dough.
3. Knead on a work surface lightly dusted with Flour Mix. Divide into 5 - 6 pieces depending on the size of wrap required.
4. Roll out each piece on a 20 - 23cm cut out circle of baking parchment paper. Place one at a time still resting on the baking parchment paper in a heavy based non-stick pan, dough side down. cook over a gentle heat for 2 minutes until the dough just starts to brown on the underside. Remove paper and turn over using a spatula, cook until the underside also starts to gently brown.
5. Continue until all wraps are made.