Whether you want to fill them with chicken and salad for a lunch time wrap, or have them with a curry on a Saturday night, the Chapatti is a flexible addition to many meals.
200ml boiling water
1 x tbsp vegetable oil
½ tsp xanthan gum
¼ tsp salt
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Place all the dry ingredients into a medium bowl, pour over the boiling water. Add the oil and mix to a paste. Stir with a fork and then by hand and bring together to form a ball of dough.
2. Knead on a work surface lightly dusted with Flour Mix. Divide into 6 pieces.
3. Preheat a heavy based non-stick frying pan.
5. Roll out each piece to a 20 - 23cm. Place into a frying pan. Cook over a gentle heat for 2 minutes until the dough just starts to brown on the underside. Turn over using a slice, cook until the underside also starts to gently brown.
5. Continue until all wraps are made.