A great alternative to bread, try these gluten free wheat free wraps today!
200ml boiling water
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp dried yeast (from sachet in Flour Mix)
½ tsp xanthan gum
¼ tsp salt
A small amount of Flour Mix for dusting.
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Place all the dry ingredients into a medium bowl, pour over the boiling water. Add the oil and mix to a paste. Stir with a fork and then by hand and bring together to form a ball of dough.
2. Knead on a work surface lightly dusted with Flour Mix. Divide into 6 pieces.
3. Preheat a heavy based non-stick frying pan.
4. Roll out each piece to 20-23cm. Place into the frying pan. Cook over a gentle heat for 2 minutes until the dough just starts to brown on the underside. Turn over using a slice, cook until the underside also starts to gently brown.
5. Continue until all wraps are made.