1 Hours 30 - minutes
Our gluten free wheat free fibre oven loaf recipe makes delicious golden loaves you can enjoy in sandwiches or as toast!
1 tsp dried yeast (from sachet in Flour Mix)
½ tsp Salt
275ml liquid (100ml boiling water and 175ml semi skimmed milk)
1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Combine all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl, add the water, milk and oil.
2. Whisk mixture together with a hand held hand mixer with beaters not dough hooks and whisk for 4 - 4 ½ minutes on speed 2.
3. Scrape batter mixture into a pre-oiled 2lb load tin, smooth the surface with the back of a dessert spoon dipped in water.
4. Cover with another inverted bread tin or oiled cling film and prove in a warm place until the batter just reaches the top of the tin, this will take approximately 1 ¼ - 1 ½ hrs.
5. Remove bread tin or oiled cling film and place in preheated oven at 200°C/180°CFan/GasMark6, bake in centre of the oven for 45 minutes.
6. Allow to cool before cutting or storing in a suitable airtight container. Consume within 4 days.