110g Softened Butter
50g Icing Sugar – Sifted
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Tsp Xanthan Gum
1 Tsp Water
1cm Star Nozzle
Parchment lined oven tray.
75g Soft Butter
150g Icing Sugar
50g Raspberry Jam
To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Preheat your oven to 180C
2. Sift the Icing Sugar, Glutafin Multipurpose White Mix, Cornflour and Xanthan Gum together
3. Add in the softened butter, water and mix well together until soft.
4. Prepare your piping bag and fill with the mix.- This will be quite a stiff mix-
5. Carefully pipe 16 rosettes of around 5cm in diameter, spaced apart on a parchment lined oven tray.
6. Place in the fridge for around 20 minutes to harden the butter up.
7. When chilled bake in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes until pale golden
8. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray.
9. Meanwhile mix together the butter & icing sugar from the filling ingredients.
10. Spoon a teaspoon of the raspberry jam then a teaspoon of the butter icing on the base of one of the whirls, sandwich together with a plain one, repeat until you have 8 whirls.
11.Sprinkle with a little icing sugar or drizzle with a little melted chocolate.
Keep in an airtight container.