110g softened butter
50g caster sugar
50g ground rice
Zest of 2 Lemons
1 tbsp caster sugar for serving
There are no comments for this recipe at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.
1. Cream the butter and caster sugar together with an electric whisk until pale in colour, light and fluffy.
2. Gradually stir in the remaining ingredients and draw the mixture together by hand into a ball.
3. Pre-heat oven to 130°C/ Gas mark 2
4. Press into a 20cm greased and lined round tray.
5. Bake until pale straw in colour. Leave in the container for 5 minutes and then mark into pieces using a sharp knife.
6. Rest the tin on a cool tray and leave until cold, before removing from the tin. Dredge with caster sugar before serving.