Date: Monday 25th July 2016
Twist on a classic; try this eay to make bread lasagne. Yes; bre-sagne is born! Make it great with gluten free Glutafin bread!
750g lean mince
3 tbsp olive oil
2 celery sticks, finely chopped
2 carrot sticks, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
140g pack cubetti di pancetta (optional)
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
2 bay leaf
2 beef stock cubes
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp thyme
1. Let’s jump straight in to the lovely ragu sauce. Place the oil, celery, carrot, garlic and pancetta into a large frying pan and gently heat until the veg is softened. Stir in the mince, milk and tomatoes until all the mince is broken up before adding the herbs, stock cubes and red wine vinegar. Cover and cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Once the hours up, remove the lid and simmer for another 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make the white sauce, following our previous recipe here.
3. Melt 2 tbsp butter and mix with the crushed garlic. Toast the Glutafin Fresh White Loaf and brush with the garlic mix.
4. Once all the components are created, It’s time to build! Add a layer of ragu, then a layer of toast and top with white sauce. Repeat this until all the mixture is gone and top with mozzarella.
5. Cook for 1 hour until crisp and bubbly!
6. Enjoy ?
There are no comments for this article at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.