Date: Saturday 10th December 2016
We're chatting with Denise over at Milliemoo's Bakery, who will be sharing her top five tips for baking gluten free cakes! Denise has a fantastic range of cakes (as shown below), which are all completely gluten free.
Denise also shared with us her first ever gluten free cake, which was a replica of our children's birthday cake recipe, around 5 years ago. Denise uses Glutafin Gluten Free Select Multipurpose White Mix for her home cooking.
Here are Denise's top 5 tips to help improve your gluten free baking.
1. Bang tin on a work surface to expel any air bubbles in the mixture.
2. Place parchment on top of mixture for a flat bake.
3. Place a tin of cold water in the bottom of the oven for a moist cake.
4. Wrap a wet tea towel around the tin to stop the edges cooking first and crusting.
4. Allow cake to cool in its tin to stop the sides from becoming soggy and also to stop it from breaking.
For more information, follow Milliemoos Bakes.
There are no comments for this article at the moment. To add a comment join or log in and then add your comment.