Swiss Roll Recipe
Cakes & Desserts
of 3 vote(s).
Delicious gluten free Swiss Roll with a jam filling.
Oven temperature: 180°c / Gas Mark 4 / 350°f
Ingredients for Sponge
110g/4oz of Glutafin Gluten Free Select Multipurpose White Mix
110g / 4oz of Butter
110g / 4oz Caster Sugar
2 Medium Eggs
2 x 4 x 15ml tbsp of Raspberry Jam
12 inch x 8 inch baking tray
1. Pre-heat the oven and line a 12 inch x 8 inch baking sheet
2. Place butter, sugar, eggs and Glutafin flour mix in a large bowl and beat together, until mixture is a creamy consistency.
3. Pout the mixture onto a lined (baking parchment) baking tray and using palette knife spread the mixture evenly. Level with a knife until flat and smooth.
4. Bake for 8-12 minutes
5. Once the cake is cooked, whilst warm roll up using the parchment paper that is lining the tin, leave to cool until assembly.
6. Unroll, add jam (slightly warmed in microwave) once cool. Then roll back up and taste.