Festive Walnut and Onion Bread Machine Loaf Recipe
Bread & Rolls
of 0 vote(s).
This recipe has been developed for the Panasonic bread machines only.
For advice on other makes please call the customer careline
Panasonic Machine Setting : Basic Programme, Bake Rapid Option
Programme Time : 1 hour, 55 minutes
You will need:
Oven temperature: -
150ml / 5fl oz Just boiled water
- 2 x 15ml tbsp Dried onion flakes
- 200ml/7 fl oz Cold water
- 2 x 15ml tbsp Vegetable oil
- 500g/ 1 whole box Glutafin Gluten Free Select Multipurpose White Mix
- 2 x 5ml tsp Yeast enclosed with Mix
- ½ x 5ml tsp Caster sugar
- ½ x 5ml tsp Salt
- 1 x 15ml tbsp Dried skimmed milk powder
- 50g/2oz Walnuts (roughly chopped)
2. Press the Select Button for the Basic Programme
3. Press the Option button once for the Basic Bake Rapid programme to give a 1 hour, 55 minute cycle. Press the Start Button.
4. After 5 minutes open the lid and scrape around the edge of the pan to incorporate any loose Mix.
5. Remove bread from the pan as soon as the programme finishes. Allow to cool before storing in a suitable container. East within 4 days. We have found the best results are achieved by selecting the Basic Programme along with the Bake Rapid Option which gives a 1 hour 55 minute cycle.