Family Fruit Bowl Cake Recipe
Cakes & Desserts
of 12 vote(s).
This fruity cake is one of our most popular Glutafin recipes!
Oven temperature: 170 C / Gas mark 3
- 150g/5oz Margarine (replace with butter at room temperature)
- 110g/4oz Soft brown sugar
- 225g/8oz Glutafin Select Fibre Mix
- 1 x 5ml tsp Gluten free baking powder
- 1 x 5ml tsp Ground cinnamon
- 3 Medium eggs
- 4 x 15ml tbsp Milk
- 75g/3oz Sultanas
- 1 Medium banana, mashed
- 1 Medium ripe pear, peeled, cored and finely diced
- 1 Red skin dessert apple, quartered, cored and sliced
- 1 x 15ml tbsp Clear honey
1.Beat all ingredients together except fruit for 2 minutes with an electric whisk.
2.Stir in the fruit and spoon mixture into a deep 20cm/8" round tin lined with baking parchment.
3.Arrange apple slices on top and drizzle with the honey.
4.Bake for 40 minutes, cover loosely with foil and continue to cook for 30-45 minutes until a skewer inserted into the cake centre comes out clean.