Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
Carbonara with a twist, this recipe adds mushrooms, and uses cream instead of egg for a smooth, flavoursome sauce
|10 minutes||20 minutes|
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|Oven Temp||Servings / Makes|
You will need
225g/ 8oz Glutafin Spaghetti
4 Rashers lean smoked back bacon
1 x 15ml tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
25g / 1oz Fresh grated Parmesan
¼ x 5ml tsp Ground black pepper
1 x 15ml tbsp Fresh chopped parsley and basil
500ml Double cream
100g/ 3.5oz Mushrooms
1 Clove of garlic
½ Glass of white wine
1. Pre-cook the Spaghetti according to packet instructions.
2. Cook the bacon, mushroom and garlic in a medium hot pan.
3. Deglaze the pan with the ½ glass of white wine.
4. Add the cream and parmesan cheese.
5. Add the pre-cooked Spaghetti to the pan and mix together.
6. Season & sprinkle with basil and parsley.
7. Serve with Glutafin flat bread (see separate recipe for more details).
Gluten free wheat free option:
Glutafin Spaghetti is Gluten Free Wheat Free
Cook the spaghetti in water, salt and olive oil to stop it from sticking to the pan