Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
Carbonara with a twist, this recipe adds mushrooms, and uses cream instead of egg for a smooth, flavoursome sauce
|10 minutes||20 minutes|
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time|
|Oven Temp||Servings / Makes|
You will need
225g/ 8oz Glutafin Spaghetti
4 Rashers lean smoked back bacon
1 x 15ml tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
25g / 1oz Fresh grated Parmesan
¼ x 5ml tsp Ground black pepper
1 x 15ml tbsp Fresh chopped parsley and basil
500ml Double cream
100g/ 3.5oz Mushrooms
1 Clove of garlic
½ Glass of white wine
1. Pre-cook the Spaghetti according to packet instructions.
2. Cook the bacon, mushroom and garlic in a medium hot pan.
3. Deglaze the pan with the ½ glass of white wine.
4. Add the cream and parmesan cheese.
5. Add the pre-cooked Spaghetti to the pan and mix together.
6. Season & sprinkle with basil and parsley.
7. Serve with Glutafin flat bread (see separate recipe for more details).
Gluten free wheat free option:
Glutafin Spaghetti is Gluten Free Wheat Free
Cook the spaghetti in water, salt and olive oil to stop it from sticking to the pan
Recent Comments (0)There are no comments for this recipe at the moment.
To be the first to comment just log into the Love Food club and fill in the comment form that appears below.